Top 20 Casual Words
Essential English words with Hindi meanings and examples.
1. Awesome
शानदार
"That movie was awesome!"
2. Chill
शांत रहना
"We are just chilling at home."
3. Bummer
निराशाजनक
"It's a bummer that the trip was cancelled."
4. Swamped
बहुत व्यस्त
"I'm swamped with school work today."
5. Sick
बहुत बढ़िया (Slang)
"Those new shoes are sick!"
6. Legit
असली / बढ़िया
"This NCERT solution is legit."
7. Vibes
माहौल
"This place has good vibes."
8. Shook
हैरान
"I was shook by the surprise test."
9. Flex
दिखावा करना
"He tried to flex his new phone."
10. Lowkey
थोड़ा सा / गुप्त
"I lowkey enjoy studying Maths."
11. Highkey
पूरी तरह से
"I highkey want to win the competition."
12. Salty
चिढ़ा हुआ
"Don't be salty just because you lost."
13. Epic
यादगार
"The final match was epic."
14. Basic
साधारण
"His style is very basic."
15. Fam
करीबी दोस्त
"What's up, fam?"
16. Tea
गपशप (Gossip)
"Tell me the tea about the party."
17. Tight
घनिष्ठ
"We are a very tight group of friends."
18. Ghosted
गायब हो जाना
"He ghosted me after the call."
19. Flaky
अस्थिर व्यक्ति
"He is too flaky to rely on."
20. Stan
बड़ा प्रशंसक
"I stan this educational app."
